What To Expect at a Network meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month:
- We begin at 7 pm, with a brief meditation — everyone is invited to surround themselves and the earth with peaceful, loving intention.
- Networking — You are welcome to make a one or two minute announcement about one of your own upcoming events, before the evening’s guest speaker begins.
- Scheduled presentation by a Guest Speaker or Video
- A coffee/tea break, roughly midpoint in the evening. Coffee, tea, water and cookies are available (also by donation).
There is ample opportunity for socializing with like-minded people.
You are welcome to leave your business cards or brochures
on our Networking Table.
Purposes & Intentions of the Network:
- To create opportunities for people of like-mind to connect and share.
- To create a friendly environment supportive of the healing arts, complementary health and healing modalities, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- To create environment supportive of alternate ways of experiencing our reality through exploring metaphysical phenomena and quantum physics.
- To support increased consciousness for the well-being of the world, in ourselves and in our community.
Welcome! Our Network currently serves over 900 Islanders.
An average of 50 to 70 people attend each meeting in Nanaimo on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month (with the exception of the annual July/August Summer break.) If a particular event is important to you, please arrive early. We now limit seating to 100.
Join us at the Unitarian Fellowship Hall,
595 Townsite, Nanaimo
on the 1st and the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 7 pm.
Suggested Donation for Thursday events is $5.
The Fall 2013 Schedule of Network events is now available.
Please email email@example.com to be included in our regular bimonthly reminders.
“Better to light a candle than focus on the darkness”
~ William Munns ~
Who we are
Welcome! Our Network currently serves over 900 Islanders. An average of 50 to 70 people attend each … Read More
Purpose and Intention
Purposes & Intentions of the Network: To create opportunities for people of like-mind to … Read more