Welcome! Our Network currently serves over 900 Islanders.
About 70 people attend our meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month (with the exception of the annual July/August Summer break.) If a particular event is important to you, please arrive early. We limit seating to 100.
Join us at the Unitarian Fellowship Hall,
595 Townsite, Nanaimo
on the 1st and the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 7 pm.
By Donation (usually $5 or $10)
(Funds go toward rent and speaker’s honorarium)
The Fall 2014 Schedule of Network events is now available.
Please email email@example.com to be included in our regular updates and/or reminders.
“Better to light a candle than focus on the darkness”
~ William Munns ~
What To Expect at a Network meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month:
- We begin at 7 pm, with a brief meditation — everyone is invited to surround themselves and the earth with peaceful, loving intention.
- Networking — You are welcome to make a one or two minute announcement about one of your own upcoming events, before the evening’s guest speaker begins.
- Scheduled presentation by a Guest Speaker or Video
- A coffee/tea break, roughly midpoint in the evening. Coffee, tea, water and cookies are available (also by donation).
There is ample opportunity for socializing with like-minded people.
You are welcome to leave your business cards or brochures
on our Networking Table and they will be displayed at every meeting.
Purposes & Intentions of the Network:
- To create opportunities for people of like-mind to connect and share.
- To create a friendly environment supportive of the healing arts, complementary health and healing modalities, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- To create environment supportive of alternate ways of experiencing our reality through exploring metaphysical phenomena and quantum physics.
- To support increased consciousness for the well-being of the world, in ourselves and in our community.
Who we are
Welcome! Our Network currently serves over 900 Islanders. About 70 people attend our meeting on the … Read More
Purpose and Intention
Purposes & Intentions of the Network: To create opportunities for people of like-mind to … Read more